Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A major Ag Moment expansion?

Due to circumstances that were within my control that I chose not to control (i.e. I didn't backup when I should have) I lost my current blog template for Ag Moment. Thanks to Google Desktop I was able to find a cached version to work from (thank you Google). The template is a few months old so I lost alot of links. If I lost a link to your favorite site, sorry, I'll get them back up as soon as I can. Rumor has it this site crash was due to a major expansion/overhaul currently going on behind the scenes at Ag Moment. Stay tuned for more details as they become known. 1/11/06 update - template back up to date. I think everything is functioning properly.

2 comments:

Global Jobs Online said...

Hi
This is a nice blogs,I got more details
Best Regards
http://globaljobsonline.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, very informative contents. I also got similar to this one, would you mind if I ask you for a link exchange? Regards...