Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Out with the old, in with the new!

Things have went better than expected and I can now say that Ag Moment is officially moving! Please visit the new site at www.agmoment.com Please update your links and I'll see you at the new site. I will not be updating this site anymore, the new site contains all the information contained here and more. A few comments about the new site and the move: A new web address - I have changed web-server providers, blogging programs, and web addresses. The new address is: www.agmoment.com Please update any links you may have to this address. Feeds - If you are pulling my feed to read this site (through bloglines, google, etc. . .), you don’t have to do a thing, just sit back and keep enjoying Ag Moment. This is just a start - I have been working long and hard on the new site and decided that since it contained as much information as my old site, I would go ahead and start the transfer process. I have a few ideas floating around in my head about what I want to do. Needless to say, you will be seeing a great deal of new things in the following weeks.

1 comment:

Blog Intro said...

I think my produce guide could improve the quality of the ingredients you use. FruitSeasons.com